The Authentic Adventure 365
The Authentic Adventure 365: A Journey of 365 days of living a more authentic life living from your heart and listening to your mind, body, and soul.
We are all in such a hurry these days. befoe we know it life is completely passing us by. Year after year we say, "Where is the time going?" We do what we believe we need to do to make 'a life' for ourselves. Influences and expectations are everywhere. Fast food, fast tracks, fast money, jobs that make the day go by fast. Through all this 'go. go. go' how often do we take a step back and listen to what our hearts, body, mind, soul is trying to tell us? How often do we let the man upstairs speak and us listen? We wonder why we are worn out and unhappy.
So many times in my life I have asked myself, "When are you going to feel like you have grown up?" When are you going to live the life you dreamed up adult life to be as a kid?"
It is silly, really. This is real life. I am in charge of my life. If I want it to be something different I have te ability to make that happen. What I have done and what I have seen so many people do who are trying, 'trying' being the operative word, to change their lives is they believe they are in complete control and because they decide it will be so. But life doesn;t work that way.
When we are reacting to life and forcing a purpose it will never be genuine. Your life will never be authentic. It will not be from your soul and may go completely against HIS plan for you. When we get real quiet and listen and act on what that small voice is telling us our authentic self will emerge. If we are living while listening, our purpose will be clear. We won't even have to question it.
This year I would like to invite you to take a step back and go through life a bit slower with me.
Each week I will encourage and inspire you to pursue a life that is a reflection of your authentic self through...
- Suggestions to design your surroundings/ home in a way that reflects and encourages you to be yourself, always.
- Exercises to teach you to listen and understand yourself.
- Art that reflects your authentic self. Art that speaks to you. Art and design that you love.
- A look into my life and home, and how I am making changes to live more authentically.
- Inspirational interviews and spotlights of others living from their hearts.
- Book suggestions- because we can never get enough encouragement through books.
- Spiritual and charitable encouragement- because we can not do it alone.
I invite you come on this adventure with me and love the life you wake up to every day.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.